bKash has started its journey to create banking activities simple and in the process make life easy. Trailing from this vision, bKash currently brings to you ‘Pay Bill’ service. you’ll not need to suffer to recharge your DESCO good Pre-paid Meter or pay your DESCO postpaid bill any longer. From currently onward, using bKash ‘Pay Bill’ service you’ll be able to recharge your DESCO good Pre-paid Meter and pay your DESCO paid bill anytime and from anyplace.
For bKash users, Pay Bill is a new service, by which customers can pay bills of different organizations using their bKash account. bkash bill payment
Using Pay Bill service a bKash customer will receive the following benefits while recharging their DESCO Smart Pre-paid Meter or paying DESCO Postpaid bills:
- Bill Breakdown: A customer can check the breakdown of the desired recharge amount using bill account number or in other words customer account number
- Pay Bill: A customer can select bill payment based on his payment requirements and input the required information to pay a respective bill; Service charge may apply.
- Beneficiary: A customer can use add/delete/view beneficiary for different billers which can reduce bill payment steps; thereby saving time
Benefits for Customers:
- Convenient to recharge smart prepaid meter and pay DESCO postpaid bill whenever the need arises
- To recharge meter or pay postpaid bill, a customer does not need to be physically present in designated DESCO vendor locations/bill payment booths or banks
- A beneficiary is such a feature which allows bKash customers to save their important information such as Customer Account Number of DESCO Smart Pre-paid Meter so that the subscribers will not need to remember this information every time meter is recharged
- If you fill in ‘Beneficiary Name’ for this function, it will be easy to identify the subscriber’s ‘Customer Account Number’ with the name
- During the ‘Pay Bill’ journey, ‘Saved Accounts’ option will be considered as ‘Beneficiary’
- Currently, ten (10) Beneficiaries can be added for every biller
BDT 30 or 1% of bill amount whichever is lower
The *Service charge will not be applicable for bKash App users until further notice. The service charge will be applicable for bKash USSD (*247#) users
Free until further notice
Per Transaction Amount
* bKash customer may request maximum five (5) requests from an account, which applies for all Billers.